This policy covers how Pranic Healing Institute, Inc., a Delaware corporation ("Pranic Healing Institute," "we," "us," or "our") treats personal information that it collects and receives on Pranic Healing Institute and www.Pranic Healing Institute.com (“Pranic Healing Institute”). Information you share with us is used for Pranic Healing Institute’s business purposes. Pranic Healing Institute is not in the business of selling information about you. This notice tells you what information we collect, steps we take to protect and secure it, how we use and share information, and finally, how you can contact us with questions or concerns.
Information We Gather
Personally Identifiable Information:
• Pranic Healing Institute collects personal information when you register with us, use Pranic Healing Institute products or services or post content on a Pranic Healing Institute site.
• Pranic Healing Institute may also collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners. This information might include information necessary to process payments due to us from you such as your credit card number, expiry date, authorization code, billing address and other related information.
• The Pranic Healing Institute Sites, Products and Services use information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
Pranic Healing Institute may collect non-personally identifiable information such as IP addresses and cookies from users depending upon how you access our web sites. IP addresses, browser and session information may be used for various purposes, including to:
• Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
• Estimate the total number of users visiting Pranic Healing Institute's web sites from specific geographical regions.
• Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services or resources that we offer.
• Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use Pranic Healing Institute services or products that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings.
You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set.
Pranic Healing Institute uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
o Require you to re-enter your password after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
o Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using the Pranic Healing Institute Sites, Products and Services.
o Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
o Conduct research to improve the content and services provided on the Pranic Healing Institute Sites, Products and Services.
o Ensure that visitors are not repeatedly offered the same advertisements and to customize advertising based on browser type and user profile information.
Information Relating to Children
Users under the age of 13 are prohibited from using Pranic Healing Institute.
Information Use, Sharing and Disclosure
Personally Identifiable Information:
Pranic Healing Institute does not share, rent or sell personal information we learn about you from your use of the Pranic Healing Institute web sites, products and services with others except as described in this policy.
• In the course of operating our business it may be necessary or appropriate for us to provide access to your personal information to others such as our service providers, contractors and select vendors so that we can operate Pranic Healing Institute and our business. Where practical, we seek to obtain confidentiality agreements that are consistent with this policy and that limit others' use or disclosure of the information you have shared.
• We may share your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims and if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
Pranic Healing Institute may revise, modify or update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular Pranic Healing Institute account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Confidentiality and Security
We take the task of protecting our information seriously. However, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make efforts to ensure security on our systems.
o We use physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
o Your account information is password-protected.
o In certain areas, Pranic Healing Institute uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software.
o If Pranic Healing Institute learns of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using Pranic Healing Institute or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of those sites, products and services. We may post a notice on our applicable web sites if a security breach occurs. If this happens, you will need a web browser enabling you to view the applicable web sites. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at Contact@Pranic Healing Institute.com.
o When you post a message on a Pranic Healing Institute, you have the ability to post a message which may include personally identifiable information about yourself. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. We recommend that you do not reveal any personal information while posting messages online.
Changing your Preferences and Personal Information
You can edit your account information with Pranic Healing Institute at any time. Most personal information you may provide is entirely optional. However, as a condition of your purchase of our products and services, we will send you Administrative and Promotional emails. You can not opt-out of the Administrative emails such as details of the offer purchase, activities of the website and administrative messages etc. However, you have a choice to opt-out of the Promotional emails anytime by clicking on ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of each email.
You can delete your applicable account by visiting the applicable account deletion page; however, please note that some personal information, primarily your contact information, may remain in our records to the extent necessary to protect our legal interests or document compliance with regulatory requirements.
Contacting Pranic Healing Institute
If you have a privacy concern regarding Pranic Healing Institute, or this policy, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the use of those sites, products or services, you can write to us by email at Contact@Pranic Healing Institute.com.